Ceramic Wreath Light-up Workshop (Friday, November 19th, 6pm-8pm)
Get into the Christmas spirit with us by painting a light-up ceramic wreath! This piece is a fun decoration year after year, and in this workshop we teach you how to paint one just like our beautiful sample - or you can customize your wreath with different colors and patterns, your family name, or however you'd like! Makes a great gift.
If you do not want to paint during a class, see our holiday light-up order page. Painting with us during this workshop comes with specialty paint included!
What to expect:
- a relaxed + fun atmosphere
- professional instruction
What you get:
- one Light-up Wreath with light kit and rainbow bulbs
- kiln firing included
- specialty paint included (normally an extra charge outside of a class)
- participants must wear a mask in the studio
- registration reserves your table and covers the full cost of the pottery
- pottery takes around a week to fire
- pre-registration is required
cancellation policy: requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com more than 48 hours in advance of the class so that we can fill the spots. You will receive a class credit in this instance; no refunds. Last minute cancellations or no call, no shows will not receive credit.