Christmas Tree Gnome Light-up Workshop (Wednesday, November 17th, 6pm-8:30pm)
Get into the Christmas spirit with our popular Christmas Tree Gnome light-up! This large ceramic piece is a fun decoration year after year for the holiday season, and in this workshop we teach you how to paint one just like our beautiful sample - and you can customize your gnome however you like. Makes a great gift!
If you do not want to paint during a class, see our holiday light-up order page. Painting with us during this workshop comes with specialty paint included!
What to expect:
- a relaxed + fun atmosphere
- professional instruction
What you get:
- one Christmas Tree Gnome with light kit and rainbow bulbs
- kiln firing included
- specialty paint included (normally an extra charge outside of a class)
- masks must be worn during class
- registration reserves your table and covers the full cost of the pottery.
- pottery takes around a week to fire
- pre-registration is required
cancellation policy: requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com more than 48 hours in advance of the class so that we can fill the spots. You will receive a class credit in this instance; no refunds. Last minute cancellations or no call, no shows will not receive credit.